cursing adj : who is uttering obscenities; "arrested the flailing cursing old man"
- present participle of curse
- Cursing, synonymous with profanity and/or blasphemy
- "The curse", a euphemism for menstruation
- The Curse, an informal term for the Biblical expulsion of Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden due to their original sin, and the consequent The Fall of Man, in the Abrahamic religions
- Curse and mark of Cain, in Biblical mythology, the punishment of the first murder
- Curse of the Billy Goat, a superstition regarding the failure of the Chicago Cubs to progress in post season playoff games
- Resource curse, the economic theory that wealth of resources slows national growth.
cursing in Tosk Albanian: Fluch
cursing in Dutch: Vloek
Rabelaisian, abusive, bad language, billingsgate, blasphemous, blue language, calumniatory, calumnious, colorful language, comminatory, contumelious, cussing, damnatory, denunciatory, dirty, dirty language, dirty talk, dysphemism, dysphemistic, epithetic, evil speaking, excommunicative, excommunicatory, execration, execratory, filth, filthy language, foul, foul language, fulminatory, imprecation, imprecatory, maledictory, obscene, obscenity, profane, profane swearing, profanity, raw, ribald, ribaldry, risque, scatologic, scatology, scurrile, scurrilous, strong language, swearing, unparliamentary language, unrepeatable expressions, vile, vile language, vituperative, vulgar language